join  login
name 너냐
subject Message from Paul Draper

2005.11.20. 00:21

http://www.pauldraper-mansun.co.uk/drapernews.html

Skin과 작업하고 있다는 건 알고 있었지만

Chad가 가끔 스튜디오에 놀러와서 연주한다는 건 참 반가운 소식이네요.

그리고 DVD소식두요. 개인적으로 뮤직비디오 DVD보다는 라이브 DVD가 나왔으면 좋겠네요!

번역은 제 한계때문에 직역으로-_-;;

"Hi Everyone......
Paul here. I'm contacting everybody on the database to fill you all in on what I've been up to and what's
happening in the near future. A really big thank you for your continuing support. I hope it's been
worthwhile as there are quite a few releases coming up.
데이터베이스(아마도 메일링리스트...)상에 있는 모든 사람들에게 제가 어떤 일을 해왔고 또 앞으로 어떤 일이
일어날 것인지를 알리기 위해 메세지를 보냅니다. 그 동안 여러분의 끊임없는 지원에 감사드립니다.
몇몇 릴리스들이 다가오고 있기 때문에 여러분의 지원이 헛되지 않았기를 희망합니다.

I've been busy in the studio and have 7 finished songs for my next project, and a whole pile of unrecorded
songs which are being demo'd as I write this. The songs are for my upcoming solo project and I will keep
you all informed of further details as things become more concrete with this over the next few months.
Chad has also been down to the studio recently, doing the odd day playing various instruments - even
drums!
그 동안 스튜디오에서 작업하느라 바빴습니다. 현재 저의 다음 프로젝트를 위한 7개의 곡과 아직 녹음되지는
않았지만 데모곡으로 만들고 있는 여러 노래들이 있습니다. 이 노래들은 저의 다음 솔로 프로젝트에 사용될
것이고 앞으로 몇 달 동안 이것에 관해서 뭔가가 더 확실해 진다면 더 자세한 사항을 알려드리겠습니다.
최근에 채드는 스튜디오에 와서 가끔씩 여러 악기들을 연주했습니다 - 심지어 드럼까지도!

On top of the solo stuff I am working with the guys from Parlophone on a Mansun 'Best Of...' CD which we
are aiming to bring out in the spring. I hope to have some of my liner notes in there as well somewhere!
We are also working on a DVD, which will form part of a "Special Edition" version of the album. This will
include all the videos and some extra stuff too. We're currently sifting thru acres of tapes that we've
accumulated over the years.
솔로 프로젝트 외에도, 봄에 출시하는 것을 목표로 하고 있는 Mansun 'Best Of ...' CD에 관해 Parlophone과
작업하고 있습니다. 저는 그것에 라이너 노트를 기록하기를 원합니다. 또한 우리는 DVD에 관한 작업을 하고 있는데,
그것은 Best Of... 앨범의 스페셜 에디션 판의 일부가 될 것입니다. 이것은 모든 비디오와 기타 다른 것들이 포함될
것입니다. 우리는 현재 수년간에 걸쳐 모아온 수많은 테잎들을 살펴보고 있습니다.

In addition to the above projects, you may already know that I've been working with ex-Skunk Anansie
vocalist Skin on her forthcoming album 'Fake Chemical State'. The download only single 'Alone In My
Room' (my first post-Mansun material) is a collaboration written and produced by myself and Skin and is
available to download at iTunes now. The video for the single can also be viewed online through Skin's
website.
위의 프로젝트에 덧붙여, 여러분은 아마도 제가 Skunk Anansie의 보컬이었던 Skin과 함께 그녀의 이번 앨범
'Fake Chemical State'를 작업해 왔다는 것을 이미 알고 있을지 모르겠군요. 다운로드 전용 싱글 'Alone In My
Room' (저의 첫번째 Mansun이후의 노래)은 제 자신과 Skin이 함께 썼고 프로듀스하였습니다. 이것은 현재 iTunes에서
다운로드 가능합니다. 이 노래의 뮤직비디오는 Skin의 웹사이트에서 온라인으로 볼 수 있습니다.

'Alone in my Room'
Written and produced by Paul Draper and Skin
Vocals - Skin
Guitars and Bass - Paul Draper
Drums - Wayne Riches

The single is playlisted on XFM and you can request and vote for it on 'Music Response' here. The video
can also be seen on Kerrang TV. Further songs I've written with Skin will be released in the new year and
I'll keep you posted via the database when they're available. Skin will be playing some of the new songs
we wrote together on her forthcoming UK tour (dates on the website - sorry London's sold out!).
이 싱글은 XFM의 플레이리스트에 올라와 있으므로 여러분은 이곳의 'Music Response'에서 그 노래를 요청할 수
있습니다. 그 비디오는 또한 Kerrang TV에서도 볼 수 있습니다. Skin과 함께 쓴 또다른 노래들은 새해에 발표될
것이며 그렇게 되면 데이터베이스를 통해서 여러분에게 알려드리겠습니다. Skin은 우리가 함께 쓴 새 노래들 중
몇 곡을 그녀의 이번 UK 투어에서 선보일 것입니다 (날짜는 웹사이트에... - 유감이지만 London에서는 매진되었군요!).

So once again a big thanks for your continuing support and interest in the music and I'll be in touch as
soon as there is more info!"
다시 한번 여러분의 끊임없는 지원과 관심에 대해 감사드리고 새로운 소식이 있으면 곧바로 알려드리겠습니다!

Love

Paul

list       

prev Paul Draper Interviews 2005 너냐
next Mansun 키...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 너냐

Copyright 1999-2019 Zeroboard / skin by kimamore.com